Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can I take any more?

How does one person process multiple issues, all so deep and painful, all in one moment? In so many ways my biggest fears have been realized. I was told I was like my mom today, not the good characteristics, but the cruel and mean characteristics. My largest fear was to be like her in the way that was described to me - and here I am living out that fear.

I also learned my dad is going to ask his girlfriend to marry him. On top of that my 8 year old daughter has been crying for 2 hours because she doesn't want another grandma - she wants grandma Judie back to play with. This is ripping out my heart.

I told my dad that I'm not sure what to think about this, and he became very frustrated and defensive and I had to literally hang up on him for the first time in my entire life. I have never had this much turmoil with my dad in my life.

I also had another first. I have been so stressed out that I skipped my period for the first time since 5th grade! I have only been late 2 other times - and it's called, baby #1 and baby #2. I guess the worst is that I have no friends with skin on near me. I don't know what is going on there, and have been trying to wrap my head around that also. I am so very beyond wanting to deal with another thing today!

No comments: